HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILL, GAIN CONFIDENCE, AND WIN MORE


I'll start off by saying: wins do not matter.

Resultado de imagen para battle royale games

I know I'm kinda contradicting myself by saying how to win more yet wins do not matter. But to be honest, at the very beginning winning should not be your first priority. Before caring about winning, you should first improve, and here's how you can do so:

I'm not any professional player, neither I am recognized by the community, but I'll share a few tips that have helped me improve a lot and I know these will work for you.

I initially went for the wins, as you know as any typical new player, I hid in bushes, tried to avoid any kind of battle, and ran away of danger. But one day, I went on to YouTube and started watching people who were way ahead of my skill (I'll not name who, as this is not a promotional thread). I started learning from them, by looking how they pushed against other players, how they built, and how to use certain weapons. Since then, I started to look out for different techniques and nowadays I'm always looking into improving my skill as much as I can.

So here are my tips:

1. First get the basics done, learn how to build correctly, how to use weapons. Once you get these things done, go for populated areas; Tilted Towers is perfect for this, as it'll help you improve greatly your aim, your use of different weapons (AR's and Shotguns), and kind of help you with building (not much though).

2. Learn from better players, as I mentioned previously. If someone who's way over the top of your skill beats you, spectate them. See how they play. Look videos of pros playing. Watch the top players (such as Ninja, Myth, Daquean, Dakotaz, etc...). Analyze their plays, learn from them.

3. Settings are very important as well. This mostly applies to those who can run this game with good FPS. Try different settings, I find shadows quite distracting sometimes. Even though I can perfectly run the game fine, I do not have shadows turned on. Try to always keep view distance to ultra. The rest is up to you. Want the game to look better? Tweak some settings, some high others low. It's all about your preference.

Search videos on how to build. I'll leave some tips here:

When rushing always try to build 2 stairs, don't go too high though, as they can easily shoot you out and you'll end up falling to your death. Once you get this done, try building those two stairs but with two walls right in front of them. This will allow you to rush with more safety as your stairs will last way longer. If someone starts shooting you down, you can always shoot back at him. It takes some time to destroy them. Take this to your advantage.

When you're pushing and your opponent is higher than you, build a couple of stairs, then build a wall right in front of you and build a stair sideways to the wall. Then continue building two stairs to him once you're at the right altitude. It's hard to explain, so I'd recommend watching some videos.

6. My last tip, play often. Don't expect to improve if you only play 5 matches a day. Always try your hardest, try to improve as much as you can. This game isn't hard nor complicated, it just takes a little bit of practice to get the hang out of it.

These are all the tips I could think of. Good luck with future matches, and make sure to watch tutorials as well.

Have fun everyone!

Source: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/battle-royale/strats-tactics/241252-how-to-improve-your-skill-gain-confidence-and-win-more 

Thanks lEntityツ
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILL, GAIN CONFIDENCE, AND WIN MORE HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILL, GAIN CONFIDENCE, AND WIN MORE Reviewed by Ascontech on febrero 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No hay comentarios.:

Con tecnología de Blogger.